About Me

My photo
Hello everyone. Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy it so happy reading!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Stupid Bank!!! Grr...

After school today, I finally got my hands on a money order from the bank and quickly slipped it in the envelope and posted it.
I was enjoying my evening untill I got a phone call from the bank cashier telling me that she had made a mistake on the money order and I would need to come back and get another one. Very annoyed, I explained my situation and she barely registered how important the situation was making me even more angry. Now I have to email PMUS and sort the whole thing out.
Seriously considering changing my bank because my current one are always f*%king up!
This may seem like something small to you but I am quite annoyed.

1 comment:

  1. hello there, your blog interests me alot, because i also wish to apply to pums for sept 2011...would like to get in touch with you and keep abreast of all the procedures..thanks..

    ReplyDelete